The dashboard has three different perspectives. The first is for a basic user who just wants to know if they should be in the market or out. The second level, intermediate, brings in a few additional components such as the volatility and overall indicator. The final dashboard for the advanced user will show charts and strike prices to help judge when to jump in.
Basic Dashboard Overview
- In/Out: The in/out indicator simply tells you if you should be in or out of the investment market
- Days: This field lets you know how many days in a row that you have been in or out of the market
- Transaction %: The transaction percent lets you know where the current transaction is as a profit or loss.
- Daily %: The daily gain or loss informs you of the todays gain or loss in the S&P
- Odds: The odds percentage is the odds a buy or sell will occur. Not perfect but does give you a general idea of what might happen.
Intermediate Dashboard Overview
- Everything in the Basic Dashboard plus...
- Main Indicator: Our main indicator dictates the entry and exit points
- YTD Model ROI: This is the average rate of return for the model back tested 32 years
- YTD S&P ROI: This is the average rate of return for the stock market
- Volitility: The VIX is a measure of Volitility and helps us understand the market
Advanced Dashboard Overview
- Everything in the Basic and Intermediate Dashboard plus...
- S&P Strike Price Information: What price is needed to generate a buy or sell
- SPXL Strike Price Information: What price is needed to generate a buy or sell
- Charts: MOnthly and daily charts of the market price and oscilator